Wedding season is knocking at the door and if you are in for this wedding season then surely preparations and planning have already started. Wedding is a big day in anyone’s life that happens only once in a lifetime and so planning and arrangements are always grand in this occasion. Now if you are a bride then you surely there’s load going on in your head. Makeup and perfect bridal are one of those things that you worry about the most. But somewhere if might end up making few mistakes while obsessing over perfection.
25 Make Up Mistakes to Avoid on Your Wedding Day
1) Bunking Rehearsed Make up Look: – This may seem extra cost to you but it’s of great help. So going for pre bridal make up trial will actually worth it. Plan your makeup trial at-least three months before your wedding. By chance if you don’t like the first trial then you will enough time to go for the second trial. Thus, keep much time in hand before the actual wedding for the trial makeup.
You can also try out for free by attending any free beauty event that’s going near you. Keep looking for such events near your area. Before wedding season many beauty institutes offer free bridal packages along with other spa packages. That’s one good way of saving your money.
2) Going Not Prepared for the Pr-Rehearsed Makeup Look: – Once you have planned for the trial make up, going unprepared is one of the mistakes you can make. What kind of looks and hair style you want if you go without any photo it may be difficult for them to understand? Take photos of hair style and makeup that you want. Showing pictures than verbally speaking is lot more effective. makeup brushes manufacturer
3) Getting Stuck in Beauty Trends: – Lately wherever you see, all speaks about beauty trends and no doubt people are crazy about it as well. Trends come and go but keep in mind wedding picture are timeless. You will be showcasing them the rest of your life when no such recent trends will exist. Thus, keep your wedding makeup natural and usual. Go for something that will enhance your original beauty.
4) Experimenting with New Look: – Wedding day is not the ideal time at all to try out new looks and makeup style. This one of the major mistakes you can make. Avoid it strictly. Once you try out something new and somehow you find you aren’t happy with the outcome, you’ll have no time to change it and end up making a big blunder. Select bridal makeup that you feel comfortable with and can carry well, because focus will be on you across the entire lot. So, make sure you go with something of your choice and taste.
5) Changing Your Regular Skin Care Routine: – If you have sensitive skin or go through skin breakouts easily then abruptly changing your regular beauty regime is another mistake that you should avoid. Wedding time is not the ideal time to start with new beauty routine. You will not have sufficient time to recover it. Be consistent with your beauty regime. Also make sure to keep your skin hydrated every day in the morning and night.
6) Tanning sessions: – Opting for tanning session just the day before your wedding day I snot a healthy option. If you want tanning to be done then do it gradually over the week till the big day arrives. That way it looks natural. First start the tan session with the lightest color. This will help it to understand whether you like it or not. Then build color shades evenly for a better tan look.